An opportunity for paediatricians and paediatric sub-specialists to join a highly respected Paediatric Medical Centre
We welcome enthusiastic Paediatricians and Paediatric Subspecialists to join our team’s quest.
KidMed is the leading specialist paediatric service in the Blue Mountains. It is well known in the local and medical community, and the exceptional service quality is the hallmark of our brand.
Our team currently consists of three paediatricians, a paediatric allergy specialist, a paediatric respiratory/sleep specialist and a developmental paediatrician.
Our brand-new medical centre with exceptional clinical and staff facilities is located in Woodford (50-minute drive from Parramatta) and 1-minute walk from Woodford train station.
Who can apply:
- Behavioural/Community Paediatricians
- Paediatric Psychiatrists
- Paediatric Endocrinologists
- Paediatric Gastroenterologists
- Paediatric Neurologists
- Paediatric Cardiologists. 12 lead ECG performed onsite. Ability to provide paediatric Holter and ambulatory BP.
- General Paediatricians
- Other paediatric sub-specialists.
Interstate applicants, wishing to relocate to NSW/Sydney are welcome.
- FRACP in paediatrics or relevant paediatric specialty
- Current specialist registration with AHPRA
- Eligible for Medicare provider number (specialists restricted by the 10 year moratorium can also apply)
- Enthusiasm, great communication skills and wanting to be a part of an energetic team.
KidMed is well catered for FRACP new graduates. We provide personal guidance in those essential outpatient practice skills that are not taught during paediatric training.
We will provide you with access to a large referral base and patient loading from day one.
We have strong peer support and a culture of cross consultations. Regular peer review meetings will provide such needed points for CPD.
We offer flexible working arrangements suitable for working parents.
We provide excellent and all-inclusive administrative support for our specialists.
Opportunity to also have additional sessions at our Metropolitan Sydney based clinic.
All of our paediatricians have special interests, and an opportunity will be provided to concentrate in the areas of your special interest (e.g. continence).
Joining the KidMed team is like joining a family. We are extremely caring and supportive of each other and will be glad to have you on board!
If you are interested in applying, please contact us and attach your CV.